Tuesday, November 09, 2004

semester over

my 7th semester got over.
with an expectation of F in economics :)

there are 5 days vaccation. guys are going to home. As usual I am not coz I dont like small vaccations.

We busy with acm things.
6th Nov - Kanpur regionals - solved 4/5 questions.
8th Nov - Bombay regionals - solved 3/3 questions

its going good till now. performing good so far.were top in our college.
Some more practice is needed. Experiance of solving a bunch of acm problems will help us a lot.
The regionals are on 4,5th Dec bombay and 13,14th Dec Kanpur. Results of regional prelims are not yet out but we are hoping for positive results.

these days are going to be hectic for me. gpu work is still pending, with only little bit of progess. 15th is the deadline for Advanced Computer Graphics project/assignment submission. And most important I have to give maximun time for acm preprations. this time my first priority is acm. kaash pjn sir understand it.

bbye gotta prepare for acm.
kidi chandu is going to home tomorrow. I and fammer will be back here working with acm stuff.
but i started playing quake a lot these days. i must stop it.

I recharged my cell today. killed the dream of JOY plan of reliance. was too lazy and not enough money. sometime later. maybe in jan.