Wednesday, October 20, 2004

i was not lazy. I WAS BUSY :(

missed the posts for last three weeks :( feeling so sad about it. I have screwed my average posts :(

BUT I am back into the arena.

Things that I must mention about these days -

- my best D party ever. On this saturday (16th oct). Right amount, nice TEER. with vamsee, bogs, sanyam, darbari, poppy, sachin, assy. I had the fear of PR, and that made it more interesting.

- PR exam : got screwed very badly. left a small portion, and that was asked. I really worked hard for the exam. :( . Didnot took bath for 4 days. Studied at room/reading room. no lab.

- gpgpu is going well. working on an interesting problem of novel view sysnthsis, to pace it using gpu. but could not work for this weekend.

- vision project. A shock from Jaws. He suddely asked us to show the projects. I wanted to do somehting more in shape from shading, but no time. We just showed all that we did till summer. He asked to give a report but the lazy fellows did not care to work for that. :(

- Heard that something similar is going to happen with acg. god pls save me. Not agc atleast.

- planning to buy reliance joy. Rs 1 anywhere in india. Problem that WE dont have any residence proof. So have to find some way out to get it. Trying to get it through Manish Singh sir.

- Doing lots of time management but falling short of time. I dont understand where does the time go. I am not even playing, less bc. But i am also not doing anything good. I work all day, but at the end of the day I see no progress made.

- the gali mama hunt. its over. after one month. a really interesting story. will post it someday in detail. real interesting hunt.

- checked my mails. some 400+. a burden. now the inbox looks good.

- ramzan => unlimited offer at pizza hut. first day first show ;). missed the bottomless. It was not so good, for the slow service, and no flavours, and no bottomless. ride with sam at 90ikmph.

- got the 6k bucks for 2 months taship. :) gonna enjoy. reliance joy + some cloths :)

- Microsoft in Campus. IDC. 7.5 . It sucks.

- met js for the GALI MAMA stuff. matter will be taken to disco.

- acm coming. prelims. no preprations. but no competition. no good people from batch are participating. so can make into it. it will be a nice experiance.

- love is in the air