Sunday, October 31, 2004

karva chauth

first time for her, and for me too

i called her at about 10am just like that (didnot call from last few days).
She asked me "do you remember anything ?"
I said "its definitely not your birthday."
She said "You are hopeless."
Me "I never celebrated 30th Oct in my life. Whats it ?"
She "Its 31st today"
Me "What ever I didnt celebrate that either, so pls tell me whats it today ?"
She "I am not going to tell you. Go and find it out. Search on net"
Me "Happy Karva Chauth" ( It just striked to me. Last time she was talking about it. I asked wont you have any fast, and she refused saying that its very strict. she doesnot want to ruin anything by not following it completely.)

I learnt that she has a fast today. her first karva chauth. I just woke up, so hadn't eaten anything. So I said ok fine i will also do it. she refused... but ok i did it.

I called her couple of times during the day.

At night, at about 930pm the moon came up and she broke her fast. I was on phone. I cant serve her water, so kiss did the job. "I asked wether I can always use kiss for this job".

I love her.