Wednesday, August 11, 2004

dream come true

it was good.. like i was dreaming...

i got money for my Sysadmin job, so could afford a long talk

It was a long gap without her voice. About ten days. I couldnot stop myself from crying when I heard her voice. I missed her so much all of the time.

Such a nice time with her. With no fighting at all. Impossible...

And she was so philosophical, beyond the limits i can understand. Behaving like mature. I can't believe she can be like that.Saying things about awareness and consciousness. "Don't react to the happyness or sadness, enjoy them"... OMG.

She said she's getting more sincere and more practical. With studies and life. Really great. She behaved so maturely. I wanted her to be like she was, so crazy. But her being so mature will make lots of things easier for me. I love you jaan.

I feel good.. ta da da ra ra ra....