Friday, August 27, 2004

she is stupid

She was crying for no reasons. For she is not able to study HARD, when I guess she is really studying.Took some time to tame her. Almost 50 bucks :). Most of the time she talked about her inability to work hard, and I kept on trying to tame her. Finally after she was little cool, she was too good again. I love her.

Well, she talked about the 1,2,3 stuff today. She tried once before but didnot continue. And I
refused to do the NAATAK, and asked her to cut the phone. I was really hurt about it. I was addicted to it like anything. Did not know how to hang her call without counting 1,2,3. Manytimes it just came on my lips, and stopped counting, almost everytime I called her. You hurt me Ups. I don't want to do it again. I don't want to get hurt about something like that again. But could not resist when she asked for. Ups pls dont hurt me. It really hurt a lot.

I love you jaan. A lot.